Nainital with Mukteshwar Tour Package
Duration : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destinations Coverd : Delhi – Nanital (2 Nights) | Mukteshwar (1 Night ) – Delhi
Transportation : Ac Etioes
Accommodation : 3 Star Hotels
Nainital, a beautiful hills station tenders you with the opportunity of basking in the splendor of various natural marvels like gleaming lakes, lofty peaks and swaying fields. However, this tour package gives you more than just Nainital’s exquisiteness; it also gives you the pleasure of exploring one of Kumaon’s most fabulous spots, Mukteshwar. Standing at an elevation of 2286 meters, Mukteshwar is a tourist charm whose pristine beauty entices visitors from far and wide.
Day 01: Delhi- Nainital (7 hrs drive)
In the morning drive to Nainital. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel. For the rest of the day you are free either to relax, or to go on a sighting tour of local spots, or visit the Mall Road, or boat ride in Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Located at a height of 1,938 meters (6,358 feet) above sea level, Nainital is among the center of attractions in Uttarakhand. This hill station cuddles oodles of natural wonders in its arms and perhaps, that’s why tourists from different nooks and corners of the globe visit the place.
Day 02: Nainital
This day is dedicated completely for sighting the exquisiteness cosseted in Nainital. In the morning post breakfast, we will take you to the most famous and visited tourist destinations of the hill station. You are free to shop and bag wonderful memories for taking back home.
Day 03: Nainital-Mukteshwar (01 ½ hrs drive)
Post breakfast, we will drive to Mukteshwar. On the way, we will be visiting Bhimtal. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and relax for rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Mukteshwar-Delhi (08 hrs drive)
Early morning, after you enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, we will drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi, we will transfer you to airport or railway station for your journey back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.