Mussoorie Dhanaulti Chamba & Rishikesh Tour
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Destinations Coverd : Delhi – Mussoorie – Dhanolti – Chamba – Rishikesh – Delhi.
Transportation : Indigo For 2 Pax.
Accommodation : Budget Hotels with Dlx Room.
Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Chamba and Rishikesh are some of the most famous and visited tourist destinations of Uttarakhand. Mussoorie, Dhanaulti and Chamba entice the visitors with their natural charm, and Rishikesh provides them a spiritual call. If you to wish to get mesmerized by the spell of these fabulous destinations of Northern India with much ease and comfort, allow us to offer you the best travel package. Our 5 nights and 6 days tour package will gift you the splendors of hills stations along with the tranquility of a holy destination. Be it the Kempty falls of Mussoorie, Potato Farm of Dhanaulti, Tehri Dam near Chamba or Ganga Ghat of Haridwar, Rishikesh, we take you to every tourist destination.
Day 01 : Delhi-Mussoorie
Morning drive to Mussoorie, On arrival check in at a pre-booked hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast we will take you for a full day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie, tour includes Lal Tibba – The highest point in Mussoorie, located in Landour area, the oldest inhabited place in Mussoorie. Gun Hill – The second highest point in Mussoorie, offers a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Municipal Gardens – Also known as Botanical Gardens of Mussoorie has an artificially created lake, which is a perfect picnic spot with boating facilities. Kempty Falls – 15 kms from Mussoorie on the Yamunotri Road is the most fascinating and the biggest waterfall. Camel’s Back Road – The place offers a picturesque view of the sunset and a life like resemblance of a sitting camel. Municipal Garden – An artificially created lake is a perfect picnic spot with boating facilities. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 03 : Mussoorie-Dhanaulti
Morning after breakfast drive to Dhanaulti. which is 25 kms away from Mussoorie on Mussoorie – Chamba Road. On arrival check in at your pre – booked hotel/camp. Later sightseeing tour of Dhanaulti. Overnight stay at hotel/Camp.
Day 04 : Dhanaulti-Chamba
Morning after breakfast ,drive towards Chamba just about 35 kms away from here. on arrival check in at your pre – booked hotel. In the afternoon sightseeing tour of Chamba. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Chamba- Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh, on arrival check in at pre booked hotel. Later we will take you for the sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Muni ki Reti , Swargashram and other important temples, in evening enjoy famous Aarati of Holy Ganges at parmarth Niketan. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Rishikesh-Delhi
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi en’route visit Bharat Mata Mandir, Vashino Devi Temple, Chandi and Mansa Devi temple. Continue drive to Delhi , arrive Delhi by evening.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.