Shimla – Rampur – Sarahan – Sangla – Kalpa – Chitkul 05 Nights 06 Days
Destinations :- 1 Night Shimla – 1 Night Sarahan – 1 Night Sangla – 1 Night Kalpa – 1Night Shimla.
Transportation :- Dzire for 2 Pax / Innova – Xylo 4 – 6 Pax ,
Accommodation : Standard 3 Star
Tour Itinerary :-
Day 1 : Chandigarh/Shimla The 1st Day of the tour starts from Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station where assisted and drive to Shimla . Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh. After being a four hour journey towards Shimla having scenic view all around the road you can have the local sight seen of Shimla. Night Stay at Shimla.
Day 2 : Shimla/Kufri/Narkanda/Rampur/ Sarahan After Breakfast, drive from Shimla to Sarahan visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is marvellously tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. NARKANDA 2708 m: On the Hindustan Tibet road, Narkanda offers spectacular views of snow ranges. An uphill trek through Deodar woods leads to Hatu Peak (8 Km). Ancient temple of Hatu Mata is alive with skiers. Rampur is located on the banks of the river Satluj and commences its flow from the Mansarovar in Tibet., Big Commercial Centre and famous International Lavi fare which is held in November every year .Take Lunch en-route in Rampur. Arrive Sarahan & check-in to your Hotel.
Day 3 : Sarahan / Sangla One of the most spiritual and beautiful place which naturally attract the visiter.You can participate in Morning Aarti at Bhimkali Mata Temple. From Sarahan a very glorious view of Shrikhand Mahadev Peak is also seen. After checkout from the Hotel leave to Sangla by the sides of river Satluj and Baspa. At Sangla visit the very famous Kamru village and make a small walk to visit Kamru Fort which has a temple fanatical to Kamaksha Devi. In the evening check in at hotel. Rest of day is free to relax and enjoy the immaculate beauty. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Sangla /Kalpa After taking breakfast travel to Kalpa which has earned distinction of one of the most beautiful valleys in Himachal. Kalpa is a beautiful growing little town located in the background ofKinner Kailash Mountain range. After reaching check in at hotel. Visit a nearby Roghi village known for traditionally built Kinnauri houses. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Kalpa/ Shimla Travel by surface from Kalpa to Shimla. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Shimla/ Chandigarh After breakfast, Check-out from hotel. Drive to Chandigarh and Drop at Railway station/Airport to catch onwards train/flight.Happy Tour End !!
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.