- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
- Transportation : Volvo Coach & Private Cab
- Accommodation : Honeymoon Suite in Deluxe Hotel
- Price : Rs. 7,999 per Pax
Suggested Tour Itinerary:-
- Day 01 : Transfer to Manali by evening Volvo coach (pick-up from chanderlok building Connaught place at 5:30 p.m and reach Manali at 8:00 to 9: a.m. aprox distance 560 k.m.
- Day 02: Pick up from Bus stand Manali and check in to Hotel. After reaching Manali Pickup From bus station and transfer to Hotel. Half Day Local Sightseeing Of Manali “Hadimba Temple” the three tiered Pagoda style temple situated amidst dense forest. “Club House” The Club House With Its Comprehensive Facilities That Include A Roller Skating Rink, An Auditorium, Billiards Rooms, A Library, A Bar And Restaurant Makes Wonderful Outing For The Day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, And “Vashist” well known for Its hot springs. There are old Temples dedicated to the Sage Vashisth and To Lord Rama.
- Day 03: Manali to snow point (Rohtang Pass) Early morning sightseeing tour from Manali To Snow Point (Rohtang Pass) And On The Way Back From Snow Point Visit Solang Valley And Overnight Stay In Hotel. On The Road to Rohtang Is The Nehru Kund (6km) which Is a clear water spring scenic spot named after The Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) Is a Picturesque Village And Has A Thrilling View Of The Deep Gorge Through Which The Beas Swiftly Races. The Beautiful Rahalla Falls (16km) Are At At Altitude Of 2500m. A Crucial Link On The old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan range, The Rohtang Pass Is At Height Of 3978 M.( Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahala Fall, Marhi, Rani Nallah, Rohtang Pass ( upto possible ) & Solang Valley )Rohtang Pass
- Day 04: Manali to Manikaran (85 k.m. ) After Breakfast proceed for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu – Manikaran on the way visit Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl factory, Bhuntar, Kasol Valley, by individual taxi and back to Hotel.
- Day 05: After breakfast leave for Shimla(280 k.m.and 9 hours joureny) via Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and overnight stay in Shimla.
- Day 06:Shimla Local Sight seeing – After breakfast, Full day excursion visiting Kufri India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley, wild flower hall, Indira Holiday home. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
- Day 07: Shimla to Delhi (380 k.m.) By morning 8:15 and by evening at 8:00 p.m. Volvo/ Tata a/c (10 hr. Journey).
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Accommodation for 3 Nights and 4 Days.
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sight seeing By Individual Taxi ( Rohtang Pass, Manikaran, Kullu and All Local Sight Seeing).
- Volvo Ticket for two people from Delhi to Manali and from Manali to Delhi.
- Flower decoration once during stay.
- Kesar/ badam milk everyday.
- Honeymoon Cake
- All honeymoon facilities will be given according to the package selected and services provided by that particular Hotel for the Honeymoon Package.
- Pickup and Drop from Bus to Hotel & Hotel to Bus stand
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
Season time : 15th April to 14 July, 15 Dec to 5th January.
Off season time :15th July to 16 December, 6th January 16th April