Durations :- 08N – 09D
Destinations :- 2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nights Manali – 1Night Dharamshala – 2Nights Dalhousie
Pickup & Drop:- Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
Day 1 Delhi Shimla
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometers from Delhi and will take 7:30-8:00 hours to reach. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab when you enter Himachal Pradesh . On the ways, stopover at Pinjore Garden and rope way at Timber Trail Resort if time permits. Cab will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Check in and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2 Kufri Shimla Local
After Breakfast Travel towards the famous hill spot of Kufri. Stop over at Sankat Mochan Temple on the way. Get yourself free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Wild Flower Hall, Kufri. Fagu, and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home. Enjoy horse riding (optional) in the apple orchids Optional). In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali
Morning drive to Manali (7-8 hr). you will get transfer to Manali. Manali is a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. Drive past Kullu Valley, Sunder Nagar Lake , Hangoi Mata Temple and Pandoh Dam and kullu shawl factory industry .and check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 04: Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05: Manali to Solang to Manali (51 Kms.)
Full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).
(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis.)
Day 6 Manali Dharamshala
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala. Dharamshala is 235 kms from Manali and journey time is five to six hours. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Dharamshala.
Day 7 Dharamshala Dalhousie
Sightseeing of Dharamshala covering Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader, McLeodganj, Dal lake etc. Drive to Dalhousie (4 hrs. 115 kms), situated at 2039 mts in the outer slopes of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Night stay in Dalhousie.
Day 8 Dalhousie Khajjiar
Morning drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center. This place is also called the Switzerland of India and a stone brought from Switzerland has been installed here. Return to Dalhousie in the evening.
Day 9 Dalhousie Delhi
Morning Check out from Dalhousie and drive to Delhi and the cab will drop you New Delhi Railway Station / bus station / Airport.
|Shimla Hotels||Manali Hotels||Dharamshala Hotels||Dalhousie Hotels||Indigo Per Person||Etioes / Dzire Per Person||Innova Per Person|
|2 Adults||Sukh Sagar / Paradise / Meridian||New Harmony Inn / Mohan Palace||Kumar Residency / Turkish Cottage||Himalyan Resort / Topaz||25850||26350||33550|
|4 Adults||Sukh Sagar / Paradise / Meridian||New Harmony Inn / Mohan Palace||Kumar Residency / Turkish Cottage||Himalyan Resort / Topaz||19950||20200||23050|
|6 Adults||Sukh Sagar / Paradise / Meridian||New Harmony Inn / Mohan Palace||Kumar Residency / Turkish Cottage||Himalyan Resort / Topaz||/||/||
This is All On Seasson Special Rate :- valid from 1st April to 15 July 2017
This package includes:
- Hotel Check – In – Time :-12:00 Noon , Check – Out – Time 10:00 Am
- Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 8 nights on double sharing (with 8 Bed Tea + 8 breakfast + 8 dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- All transfers / sightseeing by Indigo / Etioes / Innova / Xylo Private Cab on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Service Tax As per Applicable .
- Rohtang Pass not include in this costing.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Not include any alcoholic drink.
- Any monument entry fees/ camera fees.
- Any meal , which is not mentioned above .
- Any guide charges
- Any room heater charges.
- NGT cost extra.
- Coolie charges
Terms & Conditions :-
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments , sightseeing tours or any other services . such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable .
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in , in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- No refund shall be claimed , if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations , it will be considered on case to case basis.
- All bookings are confirmed against Advance payment.
- Guests are advised to carry an identify proof at the time of check in.
- Guests are advised to keep Age Proof of children who are below 10 years as hotel may ask for the same, if child seems to be older. If Guest is unable to produce the proof then TRAVEL INDIA VACATIONS has right to charge.