Destinations :- 2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nights Manali – 1 Night Delhi
Transportation :- Dzire for Two Couple
Accommodation : 3 Star Deluxe Hotels
Meal Plan :- Map ( Bed + Breakfast + Dinner )
Room :- Two Room for double Occupancy ( DLX )
Hotels Details :-
Shimla :- Sukh Sagar/ Similar ,
Manali :- Swiss Wood / Similar ,
Delhi :- Sun Star Grand /Similar ,
Pickup & Drop:- Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
Total Tour Costing:- :- 57900/- + ( 9% GST Extra )
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (360 Km / 7 Hr)
Arrival Delhi Airport / Railway Station and directly transfer by road to Shimla. Reach Shimla and go on a walking tour for a panoramic view of Jakhu hills and shopping at Mall Road. Overnight in hotel at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla (Local Sight seeing)
Today leave to explore Shimla. Visit Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Mandir, Vice regal Lodge, St. Michael’s Church, The Ridge and in the evening shopping at Mall Road. Overnight in hotel at Shimla.
Day 03 Shimla – Kullu – Manali (270 Km / 8 hr)
Check out from hotel and proceed to Manali. Manali is at an altitude of 2050 Mt and is spread along the banks of Beas River. En route visit the shawl industry at Kullu. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Day 04 Manali
Today take a walking tour to Hadimba Temple built with excellent woodcarving, Vashisht village having hot sulphur springs and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Day 05 Manali – Solang – Manali (22Km)
Today get ready for the most exciting part of your tour. This morning you will visit Solang valley, famous for its high Ski lift and spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Overnight in Hotel at Manali.
Day 06 Manali – Delhi ( 640 Km / 12 / 14 Hr)
Check out from hotel and proceed to Delhi Overnight in hotel at Delhi .
Day 07 (New Delhi & Old Delhi City Tour):
In this day you take breakfast ad get ready to check out to hotel and proceed to visit Full Day tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. You will be visiting Mughal monuments such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rajghat- the place where Mahatam Gandhi was cremated, Akshardham Temple, and Humayun Tomb. You will see British landmarks such as the India Gate, President’s House and the Government Secretariat, Birla Temple, National Musium, Finally, you will visit the famous Lotus Temple as well as the gracefully sculpted, 12th century Minaret- Qutub Minar, which stands 75 meters tall. In the evening your driver will Delhi Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
NOTE: On every Monday – RED FORT, NATIONAL MUSIUM, LOTOUS TEMPLE,AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE are closed!!
- Hotel Check – In – Time :-12:00 Noon , Check – Out – Time 10:00 Am
- All transfers / sightseeing by Dzire / Similar Private Cab on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 6 nights on double sharing (with 6 Bed Tea + 6 breakfast + 6 dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Child below 5 years complimentary. Child above 5-10 years full charge with extra Bed.
- Service Tax As per Applicable .
- Rohtang Pass not include in this costing.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Not include any alcoholic drink.
- Any monument entry fees/ camera fees.
- Any meal , which is not mentioned above .
- Any guide charges
- Any room heater charges.
- NGT cost extra.
- Coolie charges