Package Covered: Delhi – Nainital (3N) – Mussoorie (2N) – Delhi
Transportation :- Indigo / Dzire / Etioes Similar
Accommodation : Budget Hotels.
DAY : 1 – Delhi to Nainital
Arrive at Delhi Airport or Railway Station. Pick Up by Cab. On arrival at Nainital transfer to Hotel.Evening free for leisure. Explore Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY : 2 – Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
Morning after breakfast process to Nainital Local sightsseing tour Lover Point , Himalya Darshan , Cave Garden , Bote Riding , Naina Devi Temple, Gurudwara, in Evening free for boat ride Naini Lake & ( Rope way at At their own). Dinner and Overnight Stay at hotel.
DAY : 3 – Nainital Sat Tal Tour
Morning after breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal.). Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
The name Sat Tal literally means seven lakes and it comprises of seven freshwater lakes Panna or Garud Tal, Nal-Damyanti Tal, Purna Tal, Sita Tal, Ram Tal, Laxman Tal, and Sukha Tal or Khurdariya. However, two of the 7 lakes have already dried up and the locals say just five active lakes can be seen which are Ram Taal, Lakshman Taal, Bharat Taal, Hanuman Taal and Garud Taal.
Ram Tal is filled with water throughout the year and so does Hanuman Tal. Bharat Tal mostly remains dry. While Ram Tal is accessible easily, Bharat Tal and Hanuman Tal needs to be reached by foot. Hanuman Tal has a waterfall, which although not magnificent, is enough to provide a grand look to the surroundings.
Garud Taal is probably the least frequented by tourists now as it has seen few deaths over the years. It is now mostly known as the Haunted Taal, as atleast one death is reported from here each year.
Subhash Dhara is a must watch if you have some spare time. It’s a beautiful natural spring of fresh water arising out of dense oak forest situated west of Sattal.
Several migratory birds throng the area. It has one of the richest diversity of birds and flowers in this region, with over 500 different speices of birds visitng the area each year. OVer 525 species of butterflies and 11000 species of moths are also found here. The local Butterfly Museum has 2500 species of butterflu and moth specimens and over 1100 varities of insects, all of which are found in this region.
For those of you who like adventure sports, Sat Tal region offers you lot of options. Mountain biking, rappelling or controlled descent down a rope, boating, angling or rock climbing, you can do it all here.
DAY : 4 – Nainital to Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast depart for Mussoorie. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY : 5 – Mussoorie Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of covering Kempty fall, Gun hill the second highest peak of Mussoorie, George Hill Everest etc. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY : 6 – Mussoorie to Delhi (285 kms 7 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from Hotel and depart for Delhi. On arrival Drop at Delhi Railway Station or Airport.
- Hotel CHECK-IN TIME:-12:00 Noon chek out 10:00 Am
- Welcome drinks Non- Alcoholic on arrival.
- All transfers / sightseeing by Ac and Non Ac Private Cab on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 5 nights on double share (breakfast and dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.