NAINITAL KAUSANI JIM CORBETT HARIDWAR TOUR PACKAGE 6N/7D
Durations :- 06N – 07D
Pickup & Drop:- Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
Trip Itinerary :-
Day 1 :- Delhi, Drive To Nainital (296 Kms/ Approx 9 Hours)
We will start in the morning at around 09AM in from a pre-designated place in Delhi (Exact point will be conveyed closer to your departure dates). At the pick-up point you will be met by our representative / driver who will help you to board your vehicle. Later proceed for Nainital. On arrival at Nainital, check into your hotel.
Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Nainital–
Tourists coming down from other cities have to reach Delhi max by 8am on the day of departure. The pickup will be from a hotel near Airport (name and address to be found in Tour Vouchers), where guests can freshen up / have breakfast (on their own by paying directly) and join the tour. The vehicles shall depart by 9am from this hotel. It’s also advisable that the clients reach Delhi a night prior to the date of departure so as to join the tour comfortably.
Day 2 :- Nainital (Local Sightseeing):
After breakfast, we will proceed for Nainital local sightseeing covering Himalayan zoo, snow view point and Naina Devi temple. You may enjoy boating (On Own) in the evening in Naini lake. Enjoy shopping at mall road near Naini Lake. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3:- Nainital – Kausani (130 Kms / 03 Hours):
After breakfast depart for Kausani via Almora which is known as Scenic View of Snow visiting Kanchi Temple, Chitai Temple – known for justice and Jageshwar temple – one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. In the evening arrive at the Kausani. Check in at the hotel, Enjoy Himalaya darshan from hotel or view point. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4 :- Kausani –Corbett (240 Kms /06 Hours):
After breakfast check out from the hotel and depart for Corbett National park. Jim Corbett National Park is India’s First National Park home to a large variety of Flora and Fauna .It is the oldest National Park in India. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 :- Corbett:
You can choose for early morning jeep safari (Directly payable at Hotel). Return back to hotel for breakfast. Later proceed for the Corbett water fall. Rest of the time free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 6 :- Corbett – Haridwar
Morning you depart for Haridwar , enjoy your sightseeing ganga aarti , in Rishikesh Ram Jhula , Laxman Jhula , etc. and Overnight stay at hotel
Day 7 :- Haridwar – Delhi Departure
Morning you depart for Delhi . You will be transferred to the airport / railway station in time to proceed to your onward destination
This package includes:
- Hotel Check – In – Time :-12:00 Noon , Check – Out – Time 10:00 Am
- Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Hotel accommodation on CPAI ( Only 6Breakfast + Bed ) Veg Meal
- MAPAI basis (with 6 Bed Tea + 6 breakfast + 6 dinner) Veg Meal Only
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- All transfers / sightseeing by Etioes 4Adults / Innova/ Xylo 6 Adults / Tempo Traveller 12 Adults Private Cab on point to point basis.
- Inc. of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Govt. Service Tax As per Applicable .
- Any Jeep Safari Elephant Safari Not Include.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Not include any alcoholic drink.
- Any monument entry fees/ camera fees.
- Any meal , which is not mentioned above .
- Any guide charges
- Any room heater charges.
- NGT cost extra.
- Coolie charges
Terms & Conditions :-
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments , sightseeing tours or any other services . such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable .
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in , in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- No refund shall be claimed , if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations , it will be considered on case to case basis.
- All bookings are confirmed against Advance payment.
- Guests are advised to carry an identify proof at the time of check in.
- Guests are advised to keep Age Proof of children who are below 10 years as hotel may ask for the same, if child seems to be older. If Guest is unable to produce the proof then TRAVEL INDIA VACATIONS has right to charge