Nainital Dhikala Tour
Duration : 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Destinations Coverd : Delhi – Jim Corbett – Dhikala Forest Lodge – Nanital –Delhi .
Transportation : Indigo For 2 Pax.
Accommodation : 3 Star Hotels with Dlx Room
Be it a nature lover or a random traveler, everyone is well aware about the virgin beauty that Nainital has cosseted. Therefore, every year tourists galore visit the place for spending some quality moments in the lap of Mother Nature at Nainital. Our special Nainital tour package gifts you not just the beauty of Nainital but also the wilderness of the Corbett National Park. Being the oldest national park of Asia and a famous abode of Bengal Tigers, Corbett has always been a dream destination of wildlife freaks. And our custom travel package to Corbett is best to explore this wildlife dream destination.
Day 01: Delhi-Corbett National Park (260 km; 06-07 hrs)
In the morning drive from Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park. Upon arrival transfer to a wildlife resort and unwind yourself, followed by dinner and overnight stay.
The Jim Corbett National Park
Established in the year 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is the first national park in the Asian continent. The park has got its name from a hunter turned conservationist Edward James Corbett. He was the one who contributed a lot towards the establishment of the park. Further, this park was set up to save the critically endangered feline species – the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was the very place where Project Tiger was launched in 1973. Presently Corbett is a home to various species of fauna and flora.
Day 02: Dhikala Forest Lodge
Early in the morning we will take you for a wildlife safari into the Corbett National Park. The early hours of morning are best for sighting tigers. Later, return back to the resort for breakfast. Post breakfast, we will take to Garjiya Devi Temple along the Kosi River. Again return to the resort for lunch. In the afternoon, we will drive towards Dhangadi gate, which is the entry gate for Dhikala Zone. Upon arrival check into the Dhikala Forest lodge for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Dhikala Forest Lodge
This entire day is dedicated to wildlife tour via different modes. Early in the morning enjoy elephant safari in the park for sighting various wild beings. Return to the lodge for having breakfast and then we will take you for jeep safari to crocodile point, wherein you can witness the predatory reptile. Come back to the lodge for lunch. Later, we will take you to the watchtower overlooking a water hole. Return back to the lodge by evening and enjoy the screening of various wildlife films and documentaries; followed by dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Dhikala Forest Lodge – Nainital (80 km; 03 hrs)
Check out from the Dhikala Forest Lodge early in the morning and drive towards Bhuvankhal. Witness the sun kissing the sky at Bhuvankhal and then continue driving towards Nainital. On reaching Nainital, check into a hotel and relax. Later, in afternoon we will take you on a lake tour of Nainital. The tour will include visit to Naukuchia Tal, Bhimtal, Sattal and Khurpa Tal. Further, in the evening take pleasure in boat ride on the Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Nainital-Delhi
Post breakfast, drive back to Delhi from Nainital. On reaching Delhi, we will transfer you to airport or railway station and you can return to home.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.