Package Covered: Delhi – Mukteshwar (2N) – Kausani (2N) – Corbett (1N) – Delhi
Transportation :- A/C Etioes
Accommodation : Deluxe 3 Star Hotels.
Day 01: Delhi – Mukteshwar (350 kms / 8 hrs.)
Arrive & Pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Mukteshwar enroute visit Bhim Tal & Naukuchiya Tal. Have lunch on the way on arrival Check in Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Mukteshwar.
Day 02: Mukteshwar (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast depart for Mukteshwar local sightseeing for Mukteshwar Temple & Chauli ki Jali, Lunch at Hotel and evening sun set view from the Hotel . Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Mukteshwar.
Mukteshwar is rich in scenic beauty, with magnificent views of the Indian Himalayas including India’s second-highest peak, Nanda Devi because of the hilly topography, agriculture in the area consists chiefly of potato fields and fruit orchards on terraces cut into the hillsides.
Day 03: Mukteshwar – Kausani (115 kms / 5hrs)
After having breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to Kausani via sightseeing to Shetala and Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Kausani.
Day 04: Kausani (Local Sightseeing)
Wake up early morning to visit view point for sunrise later after breakfast drive to visit Tea Garden, Tea factory, Baijnath Dham back to Hotel for lunch. Evening Day free foe leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Kausani.
Baijnath is famous for its 13th century temple dedicated to Shiva as Vaidyanath, the Lord of physicians. Originally known as Kiragrama, the town lies on the Pathankot-Mandi highway (National Highway No. 20) almost midway between Kangra and Mandi. The present name Baijnath became popular after the name of the temple. The town is located on the left bank of the river Binwa, a corrupt form of ancient Binduka, a tributary of river Beas.
Day 05: Kausani – Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
After having breakfast check out from Hotel and drive from Kausani to Corbett National Park enroute visiting Ranikhet Sightseeing, lunch at Ranikhet after lunch drive to Corbett National Park evening arrival at Corbett Park check in Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Corbett.
Day 06: Corbett – Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
Early morning visit to Corbett Park by Jeep Safari (own Cost), Visit to Garjiya Temple , Corbett Museum, Corbett Park is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards, Elephants & back to Hotel for Breakfast later drive to Delhi on arrival at Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport to connect the Train/ Flight for onward destination
- Hotel CHECK-IN TIME:-12:00 Noon chek out 10:00 Am
- Welcome drinks Non- Alcoholic on arrival.
- Once during a stay – Evening Tea or Coffee or Almond Milk for a Couple.
- Onece during a stay Beautiful Flowerbed Decoration with Special Honeymoon Cake once during the stay.
- Once during a stay romantic Candle Light Dinner (we will provide exclusive romantic setting. Food / drinks are not included).
- All transfers / sightseeing by Ac and Non Ac Etioes on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 5 nights on double share (breakfast and dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.