4N/5D Delhi – Manali – Delhi Honeymoon Package
Destinations :- 4 Nights Manali.
Transportation :- A/C Etioes
Accommodation : Luxery 4**** ( Sun Park Rresort/ Sandhya Resort & Spa Similar )
Cost Per Couple :-
– 43700 /- Nett.
Destination: – Delhi – Manali- Manikaran -Delhi
Day-1 Delhi To Manali
Pick from Delhi Airport /onward destination Drive to Manali Night stay in Manali.
Day-2 Manali Local
Morning after breakfast get ready to enjoy some beautiful sightseeing points and temples in Manali.You can visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashist Village, Tibetan monastery. Have lunch .Afternoon explore local market.
Manali Local Sightseeing Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama Night stay Manali.
Day 3 :- Manali (Excursion to Rohtang Pass( upto Snow point) and Solang valley
Get ready in the morning. Have breakfast and start your drive to Rohtang Pass ( Upto snow point if Rohtang is closed due to Snow fall). Rohtang pass is 51 Kms from Manali and is a gateway for lahul Valley. This Place is covered with the snow throughout the year. You can enjoy Ice sports at Rohtang Pass. Visit Solang Valley while returning back to the hotel. This is a picturesque valley and very good for the nature lover and photographer. You can also enjoy paragliding at on direct payment. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Manali (Excursion to Kullu and Manikaran)
Morning after breakfast get ready to eplore Kullu Valley and a very famous Gurudwara Known as Manikaran. Manikaran is a Pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. It is around 75 kms from Manali located between Tiver Beas and River Parwati. You will see the beautiful village near Manikaran. Drive back to Manali en route visiting Temples in Kullu , Shawl factory , Angora Rabit Farms . On this day you can also enjoy river rafting. Evening return back to the hotel in Manali . Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Manali to Delhi
Morning after breakfast get ready to Drive Delhi Airpot/ Railway station Departure.
- Hotel CHECK-IN TIME:-12:00 Noon
- Welcome drinks Non- Alcoholic on arrival.
- Welcome Fruit Basket.
- Once during a stay – Evening Tea or Coffee or Almond Milk for a Couple.
- Beautiful Flower Decoration with Special Honeymoon Cake once during the stay.
- One romantic Candle Light Dinner (we will provide exclusive romantic setting. Food / drinks are not included).
- Free entry to in-house Discotheque once during the stay.
- 20% Discount on Food, Beverages & Laundry.
- A Farewell Gift at the time of Departure.
- All transfers / sightseeing by Ac and Non Ac Etioes on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 4 nights on twin share (breakfast and dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Rohtang pass not include in this costing.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.