- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
- Destinations : Delhi – 03Nights Manali – 0Night Dharamshala – 02Night Dalhousie – Delhi .
- Transportation : Indigo / Dzire .
- Accommodation : Budget 3 Star Hotels with Dlx Room.
- Hotels : Manali ( Swisswood ) – Dalhousie ( Sagrika Resort ) – Dharamshala ( Una confort )
- Price : 24,200/- For Per Person
Tour Itinerary :
Day 1 / Delhi to Manali :-
On Arrival Delhi Airport you will get transfer to Manali. Manali is a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. Drive past Kullu Valley, Sunder Nagar Lake , Hangoi Mata Temple and Pandoh Dam and kullu shawl factory industry .and check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2/: Manali
After Breakfast you ready to local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple, and Club House. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and the picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3/: Manali- Rothang – Solang Velley (Excursions)
Early morning take a half day excursion to Rohtang Pass / Rohtang snow point. (Closed on Tuesdays)
On return, visit Solang Valley. You can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing, and Skiing (subject to snow) on direct payment basis. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Rohtang Pass: It is 51 Kms | 2hrs from Manali. It is not accessible for almost eight months in a year as it is covered by snow. Guests are generally are taken to the snow point on Rohtang Road, permitted by Border Security Force. In case a Tuesday falls on this day, guests shall be taken to the snow point on some other day as we have three nights in Manali.
In case of vehicle not going to Rohtang Pass by any kind of new guidness proposed by NGT- ( National Green Tribunal/ Supreme court TRAVEL INDIA VACATIONS will not be responsible in any case
Solang Valley: It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley, 14 kms northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing.
Note: Both snow point /Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley will be covered on the very same day and the visit is subject to weather conditions
Day 4/: Manali- Dharamshala
After Breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala , ( Approx 6 Hrs.) . After to see/visit in Dharamshala are: Dalai Lama’s residence – Tsuglakhang, Bhagsunag Fall, Church of St. John-in-the-Wilderness, And Local Market shopping in Dharamshala. And Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Day 5 Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After breakfast checkout and drive to Dalhousie – This fascinating place has some monuments of colonial architecture, such as some spectacular churches, Kala Top, Panchpula Lake Mandi, Subhash Boddie, Gandhi Chowk etc. Even you can have beautiful view of fabulous snow-caped Dhauladhar mountains from Dalhousie.. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Dalhousie sightseen
After Breakfast ready sightseeing to Dalhousie, a hill station full of colonial charm that holds lingering echoes of the Raj. Spread out over the five hills, the town is named after the 19th century British Governor General Lord Dalhousie. set out on a sightseeing tour visiting Panchpula, St. John’s Church, & St. Francis Church. In the afternoon, take an excursion to Khajjiar, which is 23 kms from Dalhousie. It is often referred to as the Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh. Spend the evening at leisure followed by dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 : Dalhousie to Delhi Railway Station
After an early breakfast, and proceed get transferred to Dalhousie to Delhi airport/Railway Station for boarding your flight/train for onwards journey with spend your unlimited. memories with TRAVEL INDIA VACATIONS
COST INCLUDES :-
- Hotel accommodation on MAPI basis for 6 nights on twin shearing Deluxe Hotel with deluxe Room ( means 6 Bed Tea + 6 breakfast + 6 dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink (Non alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Child below 5 years complimentary. Child above 5-10 years full charge with extra Bed.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Dzire/ Etioes for one Couple , in case you want More deluxe category package for 2 pax or 4 pax or 6 Pax. So we give you Ac Toyota Innova/ Mahindra Xylo and package cost will we change.
- This Package Inc. of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel CHECK-IN – CHECK-OUT TIME:-12:00 Noon.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE :-
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- Any Coolie Charges.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Any room heater charges.
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per Hotel & company policy.
- Not include in Govt. Services Tax in this costing.
- this package valid till 31 – Dec – 2016.
One Honeymoon inclusion will cost you Rs 2200/- Extra ( Once flower decoration,once cake,once fruit basket,once candle light dinner and daily badam milk)