Kalimpong 01 Night – Darjeeling 02 Nights – Gangtok 03 Nights
Day 1: IXB Airport / NJP Railway Station to Kalimpong. (Alt 4100ft) – 75 Kms in 2.5 hrs.
Drive to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it.Check in at Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Day 2: Kalimpong half day sightseeing + Kalimpong to Darjeeling transfer – 60 Kms in 2.5 hrs.
After breakfast visit to Dello View Point and Grahams Home with Orchid Nurseries. Durpin Dara view point and Zang Dhok Palri Phodang Monastery, Army Golf Course and Pine View Nursery.
Later drive to Darjeeling. It is one of the most magnificent hills in the world. Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Darjeeling local sightseeing.
Early morning at 0400 hrs visit morning 3 points – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery. After breakfast go for local tour in Darjeeling of 7 points covering Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden, Tenzing rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday). Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Optional tour of Toy Train (Joy Ride) can also be arranged on advance request and availability of the tickets at an additional cost.
Day 4: Darjeeling to Gangtok (Alt 5500Ft /1650M) 105kms in 4hrs
After breakfast drive to Gangtok (Capital of Sikkim). Gangtok is also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly a traveler’s delight.
Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok Full day local sightseeing.
After breakfast start for local city tour of Gangtok visit Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Bakthang Falls, Handicraft Centre, Flower Show, Enchey Monastery, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology and Dodurl Chorten. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 6: Excursion Trip to Tsongmo Lake + Baba Mandir
Day excursion trip of Tsongmo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsongmo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals on advance request at an additional cost.
Day 7: Gangtok to IXB Airport / NJP Railway Station 130kms in 4hrs
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel and drive to NJP/Bagdogra.
Tour ends with sweet memories.
OPTION 1: Rate valid till 15th Sep 18
- Total package cost per person (06 Adults) = Rs. 15833.00 X 06 net & non commissionable.
- The above rates are based on 06 adults travelling together. The rates may vary with the increase or decrease in no. of passengers.
Hotels Used Net & Non Commission :-
- Darjeeling: Yuma / similar
- Gangtok: Sidlon Residency / Sikkim Retreat / Dewachen Retreat / similar
- Kalimpong: Bellus / similar
*** Rooms are subject to availability***
Package Includes: –
- Arrival Assistance
- Accommodation in 3 DBL Rooms at respective hotels
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner on fixed menu basis.
- All transfer and sightseeing in 1 NAC Sumo /Maxx ( gangtok sight-seeing by 02 Maruti omi/ Wagnor) will be provided as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- All hotel taxes and service charges (GST included)
Optional Supplementary Cost:
- Ntahula Pass: Rs. 6000 per car + GST 5%
- Toy Train Transfers: Rs. 1500 per car + GST 5%
Toy train ticket Fare as per below:
- Joyride Steam: Rs. 1350 per person + GST 5%
- Joyride Diesel: Rs. 850 per person + GST 5%
Package Excludes: –
- Any Air fare or Train fare
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary
- Ropeway ride / Boating / Yak ride / Rafting / Toy train ride / helicopter ride
- Any Guide or escort charge
- Insurance Coverage
- Mineral Water or Beverages
- Any meals other than specified
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost, etc
People visiting Tsomgo Lake/ Nathula Pass / North Sikkim (Lachen-Lachung) are required to carry 6 photocopy and the Original Copy of their valid Photo ID Proof of all the pax (Passport/Voter Card/ Driving Lenience (PAN CARD AND AADHAR CARD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) for adult and school / birth certificate for children below 18 years) with 6 copies of Passport size Photographsin order to arrange the necessary permits. The original copies are required to be shown on spot and should be carried during the tour.
Important Notice: –
- Vehicle up gradation is possible by paying supplement amount
- By paying supplements up gradation to higher category of hotels is possible.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- The tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very advanced & one should not expect and match it with the plains & other developed destinations.
- In Darjeeling there is shortage of water. Guests are requested to co-operate with any such problems faced during the tour.
Cancellation Policy: –
- Advance money (25% of the package cost) is non refundable.
- 30% of the total package cost will be charged if cancellation is done between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 50% of the total package cost will be charged if cancellation is done between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund will be entertained in case of tour cancelled after it starts.
- No refund will be entertained if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil / political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full co-operation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
Please feel free to call us for any further clarifications…