Jaipur (2N) Bikaner (2N) Jaisalmer (2N) Jodhpur (2N)
Duration : 08Nights / 09Days
Destinations Coverd : Delhi – Jaipur – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Delhi.
Transportation : Indigo For 2 Pax.
Accommodation : Budget Hotels with Dlx Room.
DAY 1 :- Delhi to Jaipur ( 260 Kms )
DAY 2 :- Jaipur
This morning, you will proceed on a visit to Amber Fort. (Elephant ride or Jeep ride on direct payment). Visit the City Palace and Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
DAY 3 :- Jaipur to Bikaner
Today, enjoy a drive from the lush green Aravalli plains to the desert city of Bikaner.
DAY 4 :- Bikaner
In the morning, visit the magnificent Junagarh fort built of red sandstone. In the afternoon, enjoy an excursion to the famous Karni Mata Temple in Deshnoke, the only temple in India where rats are worshipped.
DAY 5 :- Bikaner to Jaisalmer
Today, your journey continues into the heart of the Thar Desert, to the citadel of Jaisalmer, where on arrival you will check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 6 :- Jaisalmer
DAY 7 :- Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
Dripe up to the Marwar capital city of Jodhpur, sprawled around the impressive cliff top Meherangarh Fort. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. The evening is free to explore the textile and antique markets.
DAY 8 :- Jodhpur
In the morning, visit the imposing Meherangarh Fort. Explore the various museums that house the finest artifacts of the Royal family of Jodhpur. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure.
DAY 9 :- Departure from Jodhpur
You will be transferred to the Jodhpur airport or Jodhpur railway station for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same roomService Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Christmas & New Year Supplement will be paid by guest directly at hotel.
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel‘s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- TravelIndiaVacations.com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.