Delight Himachal Package 09 Nights & 10 Days
Destinations :- 2 Nights Shimla – 3 Nighst Manali – 1 Night Dharamshala – 2 Nights Dalhousie – 1 Nights Amritsar
Transportation :- A/C Innova for 6 Pax
Accommodation : Luxery 3 Star Hotels
Cost Per Couple :- 21600/-
Hotels Details :- Shimla :- Sukh – Sagar Regency / Similar , Manali :- Swisswood / Similar , Dharamshala :- Villa Paradiso , Dalhousie :- Sagrika Resort , Amritsar :-Nayyar / Similar
Total Costing :- 1,29,800/-
Trip Itinerary :-
Day 1/: Delhi – Shimla
On Arrival Delhi Airport you will get transfer to Shimla, . Check in to your hotel in Shimla and enjoy the evening is at leisure. Have dinner and a comfortable overnight stay
Day 2/: Shimla
This morning, you will visit Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters; just an hour drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon visit Vice Regal Lodge and walk down the Mall Road. Attractions on the mall road include Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town hall & shopping. In the evening, return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3/: Shimla- Manali
After breakfast, depart to Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. Drive past Kully Valley and Pandoh Dam. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4 :- Manali (Excursion to Rohtang Pass( upto Snow point) and Solang valley
Get ready in the morning. Have breakfast and start your drive to Rohtang Pass ( Upto snow point if Rohtang is closed due to Snow fall). Rohtang pass is 51 Kms from Manali and is a gateway for lahul Valley. This Place is covered with the snow throughout the year. You can enjoy Ice sports at Rohtang Pass. Visit Solang Valley while returning back to the hotel. This is a picturesque valley and very good for the nature lover and photographer. You can also enjoy paragliding at on direct payment. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5/: Manali
After breakfast, take a half day local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple, and Club House. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and the picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 6 / : Travel Manali to Dharamshala.
Early morning starts your tour to Dharamshala from Manali. The total road distance is 235 kilometres this could be covered in 7 to 8 hours. Road would pass in between beautiful terrains of Kangra Valley. Arrive hotel and have the rest. Covers the local area of attraction at Dharamshala covering Dal lake, Mcleodganj, St. Jonn Church and Kangra art museum. Have a visit to the Bagsunag temple. Enjoy the peaceful surroundings of Dharamshala with the front gaze of Dauladhar ranges. Night halt in Dharamshala.
Day 7 Dhramshala to Dalhousie
Dharamshala to After breakfast checkout and drive to Dalhousie – This fascinating place has some monuments of colonial architecture, such as some spectacular churches, Kala Top, Panchpula Lake Mandi, Subhash Boddie, Gandhi Chowk etc. Even you can have beautiful view of fabulous snow-caped Dhauladhar mountains from Dalhousie.. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel
Day 8 Dalhousie Local :-
After Breakfast local sightseeing of Dalhousie then drive to Khajjiar Full day sightseeing of Khajjiar ti is one of the small Hill station, evening back to Dalhousie Over night stay at Hotel
Post breakfast, in the afternoon, set out on a sightseeing tour visiting Panchpula, St. John’s Church, & St. Francis Church. In the afternoon, take an excursion to Khajjiar, which is 23 kms from Dalhousie. It is often referred to as the Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh.
Day 9/: Dalhousie-Amritsar
Post breakfast, check-out from hotel. You will get transfer to Amritsar hotel.Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Post lunch, visit the land of the Golden Temple , Near About & ( BABA DILIP SING TEMPLE) Jaliyawala wagh Wagah Border to attend the Beating Retreat ceremony held before sunset. make sure you reach the border by 3:30 p.m. Return to the hotel by late evening for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 10: Amritsar Railway Station
After an early breakfast, visit the Local Market at last get transferred to Amritsar airport/Railway Station for boarding your flight/train for onwards journey & unlimited memories with Travel India Vacations.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Hotel Check – In – Time :-12:00 Noon , Check – Out – Time 10:00 Am
- All transfers / sightseeing by Ac Innova on point to point basis.
- Inc. of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 9 nights on Double sharing (with 9 Bed Tea + 9 breakfast + 9 dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Child below 5 years complimentary. Child above 5-10 years full charge with extra Bed.
- Rohtang Pass not include in this costing.
- This Package valid 31st – March – 2017
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Not include any alcoholic drink.
- Any monument entry fees/ camera fees.
- Any meal , which is not mentioned above .
- Any guide charges
- Any room heater charges.
- NGT cost extra.
- Coolie charges.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.