- Destinations : Delhi-Shimla-Manali-Delhi
- Points of Interest : Shimla-Kufri-Manali-Rohtang
- Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
- Transportation: By Indigo Cab.
- Accommodation : Standard Hotels
- Price :14,750/- per person
- All taxes Included.
An exotic journey to the foothills of western Himalayas. The exotic Shimla Manali Delhi tour starts from Delhi in our cabs. The tour focuses on various points of tourist in interest scattered across the heights of Shimla to valleys of Kullu and Manali. The amazing golf course at Naldehra, Steep roads of Rohtang Pass, The mesmerizing lake at Rewalsar and local sight seeing of Manali are all included.
Detailed Itinerary :
- Day 01: Delhi-Shimla (By Car) Morning Pick up from airport and drive to Shimla. Arrive and check in at hotel. Later proceed for sight seeing tour to Wildflower Hall, Indira Holiday Home, Advance Study & Museum. Overnight stay at Shimla.
- Day 02: Local sightseeing at Shimla Morning proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla covering Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained-glass – windows of Christ Church. Afternoon excursion to Kufri- a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla. Evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Also visit Fagu, and enjoy horse riding in the apple orchids (optional). Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight stay at Shimla.
- Day 03: Shimla-Manali Morning drive to Manali (7-8 hr). you will get transfer to Manali. Manali is a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. Drive past Kullu Valley, Sunder Nagar Lake , Hangoi Mata Temple and Pandoh Dam and kullu shawl factory industry .and check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 04: Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 05: Manali to Rohtang Pass to Manali (51 Kms.) Full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.(Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. )
- Day 06: Manali-Delhi (By Car) Morning check-out from hotel. And drive back to Delhi with memories of Travel India Vacations.
Tour Inclusions :
- Taxi for the entire tour including all the sight seeing activities.
- 5 Bed Tea, 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner.
- 2 nights in Shimla.
- 3 Nights in Manali.
- All taxes included in the net price.
Tour Exclusions :
- Personnel Expenditures.
- Guides and entry fees at various sight seeing locations.
- Adventure activity fees.
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusion field.