Whether it is walking down the main market or visiting the secluded Hadimba Devi Temple, Kullu Manali Tours are always replete with things to do and places to see. Enjoy cheap holidays in Kullu Manali, a hill stations offering the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure. On a holiday in Manali, explore the Naggar Fort, located south of town and visit the hot water sulphur springs and temple at Vashishat, 3 km away. Kullu Manali tours must also include an excursion to Rohtang Pass, a snow capped area at a height of 3,978 metres. One can also visit Dassur Lake and Beas Kund located close by. While the road leading to the pass is closed during winter, summer is a good time for skiing on the hillside. Ski facilities are also available at Solang Nallah from January to March, where you can enjoy riding the 300 metre long ski lift. Of course a Kullu Manali trip is incomplete without a visit to the Buddhist monasteries in the region. Also visit the Rahala Falls, 27 km away. For the adventure enthusiasts, Kullu Manali Holiday Packages offer a plethora of adventure activities like kayaking and river crossing over Beas River. With the exception of winter and monsoons, rafting is also possible on certain stretches of the Beas River.Kullu Manali Packages Best offers on Kullu Manali Tours & travel packages at www.travelindiavacations.com Click to book customized Kullu Manali packages & get exciting deals for Kullu Manali holiday packages.
- Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
- Destination: Delhi -Kasol -Kullu – Manali
Itinerary :- 01 Night Kasol and 3 Nights Manali
Day 1 Delhi to Kasol
in Morning Pickup in Delhi Airpot / Railway Stations & Drive to Kasol .. 570 Kms in evening reach to Hotel in Kasol Sandhya resort nd rest in to Hotel
Day 2 Kasol – Manali
After breakfast process to Manali – on the way sightseen to Kasol & Kullu Parvati River , Manikarn sahib Hot Spring water – Kulluu valley – Water rafting – Kullu shawl factory – Etc. and reach to Manali Hotel checkin hotel .
Day 03 Manali
Today take a walking tour to Hadimba Temple built with excellent woodcarving, Vashisht village having hot sulphur springs and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in hotel at Manali.
Day 04 Manali – Solang – Manali (22 Km)
Today get ready for the most exciting part of your tour. This morning you will visit Solang valley, famous for its high Ski lift and spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Overnight in Hotel at Manali
Day 5 Manali to Delhi
After Break-fast Check out from hotel and proceed to Delhi. On arrival drop at Delhi Airport/Railway station for your onward journey.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Kasol and Manali .
- All Meals (Map Plan Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy