DELHI JAIPUR AJMER DELHI | 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
Destinations Coverd : Delhi – 2N Jaipur – 1N Ajmer – Delhi.
Transportation : Indigo For 2 Pax.
Accommodation : 3 Star Hotels with Dlx Room.
DAY 1:- Delhi to Jaipur (268 km | approx. 5 hours)
Experience India’s heritage as you visit Jaipur and Ajmer this weekend. Leave Delhi behind as a driver picks you from your home and drives you to your hotel in Jaipur. On arrival unpack and recharge for the day ahead. We suggest a walk through the Pink city, enter from the New Gate and turn right into the Bapu Bazaar, full of coloured fabrics and aromatic perfumes. Visit the Johari bazaar, walk past Jama Masjid, take a look at the Hawa Mahal, enter the Tripolia Gate and follow the road to the City Palace. Take a rickshaw to the Nahargarh Fort and relax there to witness a picturesque sunset. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 2 :- Jaipur
Jaipur is known for its art and culture, has three famous forts and several palaces. The car provided can be used by you to visit the famous Hawa Mahal, a five story building designed for the ladies of the royal household to witness the processions of the city. Climb to the top to look at the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, the Siredori Bazaar and the city beyond. From there, get driven or take a rickshaw to the City palace, the residence of the Royal Family. Known for its Rajasthani and Mugal architecture, the palace is a complex of gardens, courtyards and buildings. Watch the palace light up as the sky grows darker with time. Return to your hotel for a relaxing stay.
DAY 3 :- Jaipur to Ajmer (139 km | approx. 2.5 hours)
Rise early in the age old city and prepare for your journey to Ajmer, a place famous for its Islamic history and heritage. The driver will drive you from your hotel in Jaipur and take you to your hotel in Ajmer. Once there, relax for a while before heading out. We highly suggest a visit to the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. Pay your respects here and later visit the Nasiyan (Red) Temple, a magnificent Jain temple. Later, end your day by indulging in food from a local restaurant and return to your hotel for the night.
DAY 4:- Ajmer to Delhi (401 km |approx. 7 hours)
As this will be the last day of your trip, we suggest that you plan your day as per the time you wish to leave. Wake up early and make your way to the ancient Taragarh Fort and take in the view of the entire city below. Later, pack a lunch and head out to Ana Sagar Lake, for a quick picnic or the Akbari Fort & Museum, to view the magnificence of Mughal architecture and artifacts. Once you wish to leave the city of Ajmer, the driver will drive you back and take you to your home in Delhi.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: Breakfast at the hotel.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Travel India Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.