Location: Garhwal Himalayas
Duration Of The Trek: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Attractions: Kempty Falls
Mussoorie: The gun hill is the second highest point in the Mussoorie. Two ways are there to reach the Gun Hill firstly through the court complex on the Mall Road. From this way you will reach to the destination in near about 20 minutes. The another way to go the Gun Hill is through the Rope way. This way is full of excitement and thrill. This path to the Gun Hill is about 400 meters. From Gun Hill Mussoorie looks like a place full of colors, or one can feel like as the place is changing the color at every moment. Each moment a different scene appears before your eyes. There are many shops available on the hilltop.
Dehradun:- district is spread over 1,880 sq. km from a valley of flowers between the Himalayas in the north, the Shivalik range in the south, and the Himalayan-born rivers Ganga and Yamuna in the east and west. The alluvial soil has attracted farmers, the bracing climate led to the coming up of educational and research institutions like public schools, the Indian Military Academy, Forest Research Institute and many other industrial organisations. Dehradun is also an excellent gateway for adventures into the Garhwal Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival met at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Dehradun
Morning transfer to the New delhi station time to train for Dehradun.On arrival met at the station and transfer to the hotel. Evening free to explore the Dehradun. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Dehradun – Mussoorie
After breakfast 35 kms drive to Mussoorie with packed lunch. On the way visit Malsi deer park, Mussoorie sightseeing and ropeway ride. Afternoon drive to George Everest House 8 kms. Dinner and overnight stay in camp or Hotel.
Day 04: Base Camp
After breakfast 6 kms Trek to Jwala Devi with packed lunch from Jwala Devi view of Himalayan peaks, Yamuna river and Mussoorie valley-of-flowers-trek.html. In the afternoon trek back to Camp. Dinner and overnight stay in camp or Hotel.
Day 05: Base Camp
Early morning we will go for 12 kms trek to Bhadraj temple with packed lunch. From Bhadraj temple view of Himalayan peaks, Shivalik ranges, Doon valley-of-flowers-trek.html, Dakpathar and Asan Barrage. In the afternoon 12 kms Trek back to camp or Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 06: Base Camp – Kempty Fall – Dehradun – Delhi
After breakfast 8 kms trek to Kempty falls with packed lunch. After having bath in Kempty falls drive back to Mussoorie and then drive to Dehradun 50 kms. On arrival transfer to the station time to catch train for Delhi. On arrival met at the station and transfer to the hotel. O/N stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Delhi – Departure
Morning sightseeing tour of delhi in the evening transfer to the hotel time to catch flight for onward destination. Tour & Services End.
1. Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
2. All Meals (Map Plan Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
3. Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
2. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
4. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
5. Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
6. Any service not specified in inclusions
1. Above rates are subject to availability
2. Cancellation charges as per company policy.