4Nights 05Days Kashmir Honeymoon Package
Destination Cover :- Srinagar ↣ gulmarg ↣ Sonamarg ↣ pahalgam
Day – 01, Srinagar Local Sight Seeing
You’ll be picked up from Srinagar Airport and taken to your Houseboat. Check-in to your Houseboat. Enjoy the Sightseeing Tour of Srinagar covering Dal Lake , Mughal Garden and Shankaracharya Temple. Return to houseboat for your Dinner and overnight stay.
Day – 02. Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast, proceed to Sonamarg for a full day excursion. Return back to Srinagar for your Dinner and overnight at houseboat.
Day – 03. Srinagar to Gulmarg
After having breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full day excursion to Gulmarg. Gulmarg was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. It is exquisitely situated in a pine surrounded basin of the Pir Panjal range at an altitude of 2,730 meters above sea level and one of the most famous tourist destinations of Kashmir . It also has one of the world’s highest green golf courses with 18 holes, as well as a clubhouse, which is a historical building in its own right. Have Dinner & Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day – 04. Gulmarg – Pahalgam.
After having breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a full day excursion to Pahalgam. Enjoy the sightseeing at Pahalgam Dinner and overnight stay at Pahalgam hotel.
Day – 5: Drop at Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, the car will pick you up from your place of stay and drop you off at the airport.
- Welcome Drink
- 2N Accommodation in Houseboat (Srinagar)
- 1N Accommodation in Gulmarg
- 1N Accommodation in Pahalgam
- 4 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride
- Honeymoon Inclusion: Flowerbed Decoration, Honeymoon Cake & Candle Light Dinner on any 1 day on Houseboat.
- Transport services by Indigo / Dzire or Etios from Srinagar Airport to Srinagar Airport
- All Taxes. All driver, toll and Parking expenses
- Any additional meals/ Drinks as mentioned in Inclusions.
- Lunch at own cost.
- Payment for the extra facilities used in the hotel like spa, laundry, Heater etc.
- Items of personal nature like tips, porterage, room service, laundry, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and
- excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Optional: To and Fro Air bookings at extra Cost at Actuals.
• Rates are all inclusive (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Expense & Driver Expense)
• Rates are per head (Min 2 Pax). Above rates not applicable on Christmas & New Year eve & on Lng Weekends.
• Meals start with Dinner on Day 1 and end with Breakfast on Last day.
• Child below 5 years is complementary in same room without extra bed or matress:
• Extra child between 5 to 12 years in same room with extra bed or matress: 40% discount on above tarriff
• Extra adult above 12 years in same room with extra bed or matress: 30% discount on above tarriff
• Package cost may change a bit if our regular hotels are full.
• On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
• On tour Guests are requested to carry enough stock of medicines if they are on any medications.
• It should be noted that Whether conditions may prevent doing sight seeings at some places to avoid any danger