Tour Durations :- 04N/05D
Meal Plan :- MAPAI ( Bed + Breakfast + DINNER)
Hotels :- 3 Star*** Deluxe
No. of Pax :- 1 Couple
Room :- One Dlx
Cab :- Dzire
Pickup :- Delhi Railway Stations / Airport.
Drop :- Delhi Railway Stations / Airport.
Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri.
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi To Shimla
You will be picked up from New Delhi airport /railway station and transfer by road to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former capital of Britishers at an altitude of (2500 mts), also set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges, which offer some of the most beautiful view of Himalaya. En-route you visit the Pinjore Garden. On arrival check-in to the hotel and freshen up after a day long drive. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
After Breakfast Travel towards the famous hill spot of Kufri. Stop over at Sankat Mochan Temple on the way. Get yourself free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Wild Flower Hall, Kufri. Fagu, and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home. Enjoy horse riding (optional) in the apple orchids Optional). In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road. . Overnight in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Morning drive to Manali (7-8 hr). you will get transfer to Manali. Manali is a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 1929 metres. Drive past Kullu Valley, Sunder Nagar Lake , Hangoi Mata Temple and Pandoh Dam and kullu shawl factory industry .and check in to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Manali Local + Solang Valley Sightseeing
After early morning breakfast, full day excursion visiting After breakfast, take a half day local sightseeing of Manali, visiting the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple, and Club House. Visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and the picturesque village of Vashisht known for its hot sulphur springs. Then you start your journey Solang valley, famous for its high Ski lift and spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. You enjoy in sollang Paragliding . Overnight in Hotel at Manali
Day 5: Departure
After an early breakfast, check out to hotel get transferred to Delhi airport/Railway Station for boarding your flight/train for Then journey End of our tour and services. Happy Tour End Sweet Memories with Travel India Vacations !!!
Hotels Used Net & Non Commission :-
2N Shimla – Paradise Regency / Sukh Sagar Similar
2N Manali – Swisswood / Valley of God / Kalinga Grand Similar
Tour Package Costing 26,800/-
- Hotel Check – In – Time :-12:00 Noon , Check – Out – Time 10:00 Am
- All transfers / sightseeing by Dzire on point to point basis.
- of Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, State tax.
- Hotel accommodation on MAPAI basis for 4 Nights on double sharing (with 4 Bed Tea + 4 breakfast + 4 Dinner).
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic) on arrival at hotels.
- Service Tax As per Applicable .
- Rohtang Pass not include in this costing.
- Not include any flight ticket/ Rail Tickets.
- Not include any alcoholic drink.
- Any Travel Insurance.
- Any monument entry fees/ camera fees / guide charges / Coolie charges.
- Any meal , which is not mentioned above .
- Any room heater charges.
- NGT cost extra.
- This Package Valid till 30th – Sept. – 2017
- If you want Honeymoon Inclusion so we charge Rs. 1500/- Extra ( for Flower Bed Decoration , Honeymoon Cake , Almod Milk one time and Candle Light Dinner )